Visitor Information, Museum Galleries
Get ready for your visit to Santa Fe.
Read important details regarding an upcoming visit to the Museum Galleries in Santa Fe.
Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
217 Johnson St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Open daily from 10 AM–5 PM
Closed on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Easter
Advance tickets recommended to visit the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum Galleries, book today!
What to Bring
- Earbuds: Bring earbuds for our free complimentary audio tour. Our Visitor Services team will be able to assist upon your arrival.
- Small Bags: Bring only a purse or a small bag. Large bags, backpacks, or luggage will not be allowed in the Galleries. Our coatroom is open to store jackets and other items.
- Camera: Non-flash photography is welcome in most areas. Please keep tripods and drones at home.
What to Expect
The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum comprises intentionally curated galleries to guide visitors through the inspiring and bold world of Georgia O’Keeffe. Follow the galleries through O’Keeffe’s early work as a student and teacher, groundbreaking paintings from her time living on the East Coast and her artistic revelations from her time in New Mexico. Average viewing time is 60 minutes but visitors may stay as long as they wish.
Free & Discounted Admission Opportunities
Children 18 and under: Visitors ages 18 and under are always free!
Members: Members enjoy free, unlimited admission. Join today
Reciprocal Membership: Members at reciprocal museums receive free admission! Not sure if you’re a member at a reciprocal institution? Click here to find participating museums. Reciprocal ID required upon arrival.
Explore more free and discounted admission opportunities here.
Discover more! Bring your earbuds on your visit to access the Museum’s Free Audio Guide
The Museum contains nine thematic galleries on one floor. View our Gallery Map.
The Museum does not have on-site public parking. City of Santa Fe parking garages can be found nearby and metered parking is also available throughout downtown Santa Fe.
Nearby parking garages include:
Grant Ave paid parking lot
123 Grant Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501
500-foot walk to the Museum
Sandoval Parking Garage
216 W San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501
.2 mile walk to the Museum
Santa Fe Community Convention Center Parking Garage
119 S Federal Pl, Santa Fe, NM 87501
.2 mile walk to the Museum
Coatrooms and Lockers
Coatrooms and lockers are available free of charge.
Food and Beverage
Food and drinks are not permitted inside the Museum Galleries.
No pets are allowed except service animals. Service animals must remain on a leash or harness, and under the control of the owner at all times.
The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum strives to provide an enriching experience for all visitors. Visit our accessibility page for general overview of accessibility options available at our locations.
Cancellations and Refunds
In the event you are unable to attend, please refer to our following refund policy:
- Cancellations over a week ahead may receive a full refund or be rescheduled, subject to availability.
- Cancellations between 1 and 7 days may receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations inside of 24 hours are ineligible for a refund.
To receive a refund please call 505.946.1000. or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Safety
- COVID-19 vaccination and masks are no longer required, but recommended for all visitors
- If you are feeling sick or have possibly been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please visit us another time and contact us for a refund.
Reach our team at email@example.com or 505.946.1000. during business hours.