Visitor Information, Abiquiú locations
Read important details regarding an upcoming tour to the Home & Studio in Abiquiú.
All tours begin at the O'Keeffe Welcome Center. Advanced reservations are required to visit the O’Keeffe Home & Studio.
21120 US-84, Abiquiu, NM 8 AM–4 PM Tuesday – Saturday | 10 AM–4 PM Sunday
Free and open to the public. Home & Studio tours begin here.
Home & Studio
Meet at the Welcome Center for all tours. Reservations required.
Tour season runs March – November.
What to Bring
- Camera: Non-flash photography is welcome for personal use. Please keep tripods, large extended lenses, and drones at home.
- Small Bags: Bring only a purse or a small bag. Large bags or luggage will not be allowed in the gallery areas. Our Locker Room is open to store jackets and other items.
The Welcome Center is one-floor and wheelchair accessible throughout. The O’Keeffe Home & Studio is one-floor, however, the pathways are rocky and include uneven terrain.
Parking & Transportation
Free parking is available around the Welcome Center. Please note Uber, Lyft, and other ride-share services are not available in Abiquiú.
Where to Stay
The Welcome Center is on the grounds of the Abiquiú Inn, which offers overnight accommodations, a café, and more.
Coatrooms and Lockers
Lockers are available free of charge.
Food and Beverage
Food and drinks (except clear water) are not permitted inside the Welcome Center or in the O’Keeffe Home & Studio. There is a refillable water station in the Welcome Center.
Please notify us of any special accommodations at least 48 hours in advance of your visit. Please call 505-685-4539
No pets are allowed except approved service animals. Service animals must remain on a leash or harness, and under the control of the owner at all times. Visitors are asked to clean up after service animals.
The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum strives to provide an enriching experience for all visitors. Visit our accessibility page for general overview of accessibility options available at our locations.
Be aware that there is limited cell phone service while traveling through rural NM.
Cancellations and Refunds
In the event you are unable to attend, please refer to our following refund policy:
- For cancellations, please notify us at least 24 hours before your visit to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations inside of 24 hours are ineligible for a refund.
To receive a refund please call 575-467-2001 or email our team at email@example.com
Health and Safety
- COVID-19 vaccination and masks are no longer required, but recommended for all visitors
- If you are feeling sick or have possibly been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please visit us another time and contact us for a refund.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-467-2001 during business hours